Place of Origin:
ISO9001，ISO14001, ISO22000 and HACCP
PAC Oil Drilling Industrial Grade Additive Polyanionic Cellulose
The company has built a mechanized and highly precise CMC production line to achieve an annual output of 20,000 tons of high-quality CMC at full capacity. In recent years, due to repeated epidemics and heavy environmental protection pressure, the company has seized the opportunity to make decisive decisions, carry out automated transformation of the workshop, upgrade the GMP workshop, improve product standardization with mechanized operations, ensure product accuracy with digital operation, and upgrade product cleanliness with automated transmission. , changing the production method that relies solely on manual operation, greatly reducing labor intensity and improving work efficiency, while optimizing and improving the working environment. At the same time, the company continues to increase investment in technological innovation and technology research and development, builds high-standard laboratories and modern application laboratories, introduces leading technical talents in the cellulose industry, actively undertakes national cellulose industry scientific and technological innovation projects, and expands research on product technical parameters. , enrich the company's product specifications and models, and broaden the company's product application access. Deeply explore the company's independent intellectual property rights, vigorously develop key core technologies with independent intellectual property rights, accelerate the transformation and upgrading of the company, and improve the company's own scientific and technological productivity.
Application of "Linguang" PAC in drilling fluid:
1. Protect drill bits and increase drilling speed.
2. In low-solid phase and solid-free drilling fluids, it can significantly reduce filtration loss and thin mud cake thickness.
3. Has good inhibitory effect on shale hydration.
Application of "Linguang" PAC in cementing fluid:
1. It can better protect the well wall and prevent fluid from entering pores and cracks.
2. Can better control fluid viscosity, suspend heavy objects, and prevent fluid loss.
1. What payment terms is acceptable to you?
T/T or L/C.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 10 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton.
4. When can I get quotation for my inquiry?
Within 12 hours!
5. How about the validity of the products?
According to the declaration.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA, Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, please let us know.
7. Where is your loading port?
Usually Qingdao port, China.
Send your inquiry directly to us