Place of Origin:
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, FSSC22000, BRCS
CMC Mining Grade CMC-NA Cellulose Gum Sodium Salt SCMC 99.8% Min Sodium Carboxmethyl Cellulose
Dongying Linguang was established in 2010 in Donying, Shandong Province China. We are the professional manufacturer of CMC (Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose) and PAC (Poly anionic cellulose) in China. Output reaches 20000 metric tons per year.We take great pride in our product quality and have been working with top Clients for years. We are ISO9001,ISO14001, ISO22000 and HACCP, HALAL, BRC and FSSC 22000 certified company.
1. Original raw material
2. Professional R&D
3. Advanced equipment on production and detection
4. Stable quality
5. Capable team
Function in Mining:
1. In mining, CMC is a cost-effective additive to improve green strength and to be used as a binder in the pelleting process of iron ore. It is also a necessary additive to separate valuable mineral components from gangue minerals during the fourth flotation process.
2. CMC is used as an adhesive to ensure excellent green strength of the granules during production. Acting as an organic binder during pelleting, our products help to reduce silica content in sintered iron ore. Excellent water absorption also results in higher rebound strength. CMC can also improve the porosity of ore, thus improving the sintering efficiency. Our products are easily burned during firing, leaving no harmful residues and no negative effects.
3. Our Mining grade CMC products have been used as inhibitors, in the process separating worthless stone minerals from floating valuable components. It helps to reduce energy costs for smelting operations and improve concentrate grade, ultimately leading to a more cost-effective flotation process.
4. CMC assists the separation process by pushing down priceless gangue material. The product creates a hydrophilic surface and reduces surface tension to prevent gangue minerals from attaching to floating bubbles containing valuable hydrophobic minerals.
Send your inquiry directly to us