Place of Origin:
ISO9001，ISO14001, ISO22000 and HACCP
CMC Food Additive FVH9 Dessert Thickener Carboxymethyl Cellulose Sodium
The company has built a mechanized and highly precise CMC production line to achieve an annual output of 20,000 tons of high-quality CMC at full capacity. In recent years, due to repeated epidemics and heavy environmental protection pressure, the company has seized the opportunity to make decisive decisions, carry out automated transformation of the workshop, upgrade the GMP workshop, improve product standardization with mechanized operations, ensure product accuracy with digital operation, and upgrade product cleanliness with automated transmission. , changing the production method that relies solely on manual operation, greatly reducing labor intensity and improving work efficiency, while optimizing and improving the working environment. At the same time, the company continues to increase investment in technological innovation and technology research and development, builds high-standard laboratories and modern application laboratories, introduces leading technical talents in the cellulose industry, actively undertakes national cellulose industry scientific and technological innovation projects, and expands research on product technical parameters. , enrich the company's product specifications and models, and broaden the company's product application access. Deeply explore the company's independent intellectual property rights, vigorously develop key core technologies with independent intellectual property rights, accelerate the transformation and upgrading of the company, and improve the company's own scientific and technological productivity.
Function in snacks:
1. Improve the internal structure and enhance the processing mechanics and water absorption of the dough.
2. Make baked bread and pastries evenly honeycombed, increase in volume, and have a bright surface.
3. Tissue gelatinized starch is aged and regenerated to extend the shelf life.
4. Adjust flour gluten to prevent bread and pastries from drying out and maintain their shape.
1. What payment terms is acceptable to you?
T/T or L/C.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 10 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton.
4. When can I get quotation for my inquiry?
Within 12 hours!
5. How about the validity of the products?
According to the declaration.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA, Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, please let us know.
7. Where is your loading port?
Usually Qingdao port, China.
Send your inquiry directly to us