Place of Origin:
ISO9001，ISO14001, ISO22000 and HACCP
CMC Toothpaste Industrial Grade TVH9 Additive Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose
The company has built a mechanized and highly precise CMC production line to achieve an annual output of 20,000 tons of high-quality CMC at full capacity. In recent years, due to repeated epidemics and heavy environmental protection pressure, the company has seized the opportunity to make decisive decisions, carry out automated transformation of the workshop, upgrade the GMP workshop, improve product standardization with mechanized operations, ensure product accuracy with digital operation, and upgrade product cleanliness with automated transmission. , changing the production method that relies solely on manual operation, greatly reducing labor intensity and improving work efficiency, while optimizing and improving the working environment.
At the same time, the company continues to increase investment in technological innovation and technology research and development, builds high-standard laboratories and modern application laboratories, introduces leading technical talents in the cellulose industry, actively undertakes national cellulose industry scientific and technological innovation projects, and expands research on product technical parameters. , enrich the company's product specifications and models, and broaden the company's product application access. Deeply explore the company's independent intellectual property rights, vigorously develop key core technologies with independent intellectual property rights, accelerate the transformation and upgrading of the company, and improve the company's own scientific and technological productivity.
Function in toothpaste:
1. It has good salt tolerance and anti-enzyme ability, and has good compatibility and compatibility with other raw materials in toothpaste to ensure that the toothpaste ingredients can be mixed evenly.
2. Strong water solubility and water retention ability make the paste inseparable from oil and water, ensuring the appearance and striping properties of the paste.
3. The toothpaste paste is fine and smooth, and the toothpaste paste has good extrusion and dispersion properties.
4. It has suitable viscosity and thixotropy, which is convenient for filling production in paste production. CMC products with different consistencies and rheology can be produced through process control to meet the production of different types of toothpaste.
Why choose us:
Qingdao Linguang Biotechnology Co., Ltd. was established in 2010. It is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the research and development, production, sales, and service of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) and polyanionic cellulose (PAC). It covers an area of 20 acres and has an annual production capacity of over 20000 tons. The company passed ISO9001 and ISO14001 certifications in 2012.We promise:
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
4. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
5. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
Send your inquiry directly to us