Place of Origin:
ISO9001，ISO14001, ISO22000 and HACCP
CMC Battery Industrial Grade Additive Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose
01. Professional R&D center with strong technical force
The company is mainly engaged in the research of various cellulase products with an annual output of 20,000 tons of sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC).
02. Strictly control the product production process
The company strictly controls the product production process, and adheres to the consistent principles of "safety, health and environmental protection", national standards, industry standards and corporate product quality to provide users with high-quality, efficient and applicable products.
03. Provide professional sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) application solutions for enterprises
The high-replacement CMC produced by the company has provided overall solutions for many excellent domestic brands. The food-grade CMC produced by the company integrates multiple functions such as thickening, emulsification, stabilization, puffing, preservation, acid resistance, and salt resistance. The printing and dyeing grade CMC produced by the company sells well in overseas markets, effectively improving the printing and dyeing quality and reducing production costs for printing and dyeing enterprises.
Function in battery:
Batteries are very common in our daily lives, and many of them are indispensable for the application of batteries. In the production of batteries, manufacturers usually add sodium carboxymethylcellulose to improve the quality and performance of the battery.Characteristics of battery grade sodium carboxymethylcellulose:
1. Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is a product that uses aqueous systems. The negative electrode material is mainly a binder. It has been widely used in the field of battery manufacturing at home and abroad. Suitable binder amounts may be relatively large battery capacity, cycle life and relatively low internal resistance. CMC-Na can make the product hydrophilic and solubility good, completely soluble in water, without free fibers and impurities.
2. The degree of substitution is uniform and the viscosity is stable, which can provide stable viscosity and adhesion.
3. Produce high-purity products with low metal ion content.
4. The product has good compatibility when used with SBR latex and other materials.
Why choose us:
Qingdao Linguang Biotechnology Co., Ltd. was established in 2010. It is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the research and development, production, sales, and service of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) and polyanionic cellulose (PAC). It covers an area of 20 acres and has an annual production capacity of over 20000 tons. The company passed ISO9001 and ISO14001 certifications in 2012.
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
4. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
5. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
Send your inquiry directly to us