Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC For Detergent Powder Or Cream NA CMC Outstanding Color
• With the aim of manufacturing and exporting NaCMC (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Linguang New material Co., Ltd., was established and started to operate in the plants located in Dongying Shandong Province in 2010. Since its establishment, any technical types of CMC are manufactured at international standards, adopting a customer-focused approach.
• As of today, we are a well known manufacturer and exporter around the world for CMC and PAC (Polyanionic Cellulose) products.
• Linguang® is registered trademarks of Linguang Company recognized both in domestic markets and many foreign markets.
• Dongying linguang adopted international quality and testing standards such as ASTM (American Standard Testing Method) and API (American Petrol Institution) as a sustainable quality standard for manufacturing and R&D processes, and all products are manufactured in accordance with these standards and specifications.
• we are a ISO9001,ISO14001, ISO22000 and HACCP,BRC,Halal, HACCP and FSSC 22000 certified company.
Our Detergent type is a technical CMC product used in manufacturing powder and cream detergents. In-vitro studies in detergent industry have demonstrated that CMC constitutes an (H) bond with cotton fibers in cotton weaving. The dirt trap occurs between negatively (-) charged powder particles and the negatively charged carboxymethyl groups. In this way, CMC traps the dirt in powder detergents and allows anti-redeposition with rinse water. It is therefore referred to as anti-redeposition agent. Furthermore, it improves the detergency and performance, resulting in economical benefits.
A higher viscosity CMC is used in cream detergents because higher water retention is required.
Our Detergent type products are within generally accepted detergent specifications and can be manufactured in different chemical specifications and physical appearance as required by the customer.
This flexible manufacturing and the differences allow us to achieve higher customer satisfaction, price adjustment, and performance expectations.
The type of detergents in our product portfolio fall into two groups by their usage:
Types of Powder Detergents
Detergent types are generally used in manufacturing powder detergents. They can also be used in different industries as per their specifications.
In powder detergent industry, our CMC products fall into 4 standard subtypes, DTE, DT, DTA and DTH, by customer demand, market-price conditions, economy, and outstanding color and physical form features. We can also manufacture any products in accordance with customer demand other than these standard types.
Types of Cream Detergents
Detergent types can be manufactured in different ranges of specifications by various viscosity values. These types can be used in cream detergents and as viscosifier (viscosity increasing agent) in various industrial divisions to avoid excessive and quick water loss in hot countries because they provide high viscosity.
Except for the products listed above, we can also manufacture specific products in accordance with customer demand as well as create flexible solutions by modifying specifications of standard products.
Mature Risk Control Management
we promise to proceed each order in a legal and normalized way.
Flexible payment methods
TT (telegraphic transfer)
DP (Document against payment)
DA (Document against acceptance )
LC(Letter of Credit)
In addition to our own branded ranges of food ingredients , we do offer a bespoke product service to a number of our OEM customers. Such products include physical index adjustment, aimed to offer most functional ingredients for different application.