Place of Origin:
ISO9001，ISO14001, ISO22000 and HACCP
Industrial Grade CMC
CMC Battery Industrial Grade Additive Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose
Qingdao Linguang Biotechnology Co., Ltd. was established in 2010. It is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the research and development, production, sales and service of sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and polyanionic cellulose (PAC). It has advanced production Equipment, sophisticated testing instruments, professional technical personnel, covering an area of 20 acres, with an annual production capacity of more than 20,000 tons. The company passed ISO9001 and ISO14001 certification in 2012.
Our company uses natural plant fiber as the main raw material. The CMC products produced by our company are white powder in appearance, tasteless, odorless and non-toxic. The content of heavy metals such as lead and arsenic and the total number of bacterial colonies all meet the corresponding national production standards for food additives and have the highest purity. It has reached 99.9%. Our company strictly controls product quality, adheres to the consistent principles of "safety, health, and environmental protection" and in accordance with industry standards, comprehensively monitors product quality, and wholeheartedly provides customers with "high-quality, efficient, and applicable" products.
Our company's independently developed "Linguang" brand CMC products with high viscosity, high degree of substitution and high casting rate are widely used in food, ceramics, petroleum, papermaking, toothpaste, printing and dyeing, medicine, detergent and other industries, and are It has been exported to Europe, America, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and other countries and regions, and has been well received by customers.The high-replacement CMC produced by the company has provided overall solutions for many excellent domestic brands.
Function in battery:
Batteries are very common in our daily lives, and many of them are indispensable for the application of batteries. In the production of batteries, manufacturers usually add sodium carboxymethylcellulose to improve the quality and performance of the battery.Characteristics of battery grade sodium carboxymethylcellulose:
1. Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is a product that uses aqueous systems. The negative electrode material is mainly a binder. It has been widely used in the field of battery manufacturing at home and abroad. Suitable binder amounts may be relatively large battery capacity, cycle life and relatively low internal resistance. CMC-Na can make the product hydrophilic and solubility good, completely soluble in water, without free fibers and impurities.
2. The degree of substitution is uniform and the viscosity is stable, which can provide stable viscosity and adhesion.
3. Produce high-purity products with low metal ion content.
4. The product has good compatibility when used with SBR latex and other materials.
Why choose us:
Qingdao Linguang Biotechnology Co., Ltd. was established in 2010. It is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the research and development, production, sales, and service of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) and polyanionic cellulose (PAC). It covers an area of 20 acres and has an annual production capacity of over 20000 tons. The company passed ISO9001 and ISO14001 certifications in 2012.
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
4. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
5. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
Send your inquiry directly to us