CMC Textile Film Forming As Textile Sizing And Printing High Active Material On Thinckeners Emulsifiers And Suspending
Dongying Linguang was established in 2010 in Donying, Shandong Province China. We are the professional manufacturer of CMC (Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose) and PAC (Poly anionic cellulose) in China. Output reaches 20000 metric tons per year.We take great pride in our product quality and have been working with top Clients for years. We are ISO9001,ISO14001, ISO22000 and HACCP,BRC,Halal and FSSC 22000 certified company.
TX3000 is commonly used in thread sizing process and preparation of printing paste, and is preferred for easily and quickly soluble in cold water, film formation, and adhesive power. It enhances the weaving performance and can be removed after weaving without using an enzyme thus the need for water and steam is decreased. It can be used in combination with and/or instead of starch in sizing process. The followings are the advantages of TX3000 over starch in sizing process:
1. In contrast to starch, TX3000 is soluble in the cold water.
2. Saves on power costs since no steam and heat treatment is needed in sizing process.
3. Desizing after weaving is performed by only washing with cold water. No enzyme or heat treatment is needed.
4. When sizing with starch, a certain amount of starch still remains on the thread no matter how well the desizing is performed after weaving. Barré (difference in color) may occur during dying pro cess because starch particles remain on the thread, resulting in defects in dying and quality of finished product. However, TX3000 may not cause such problem since it can be thoroughly rinsed with cold water, eliminating the risk of barré (difference in color).
5. Dencell-T allows for saving on cost with properties listed above when compared to the starch thus it is much more economic and efficient.
6. 3 kilograms of starch is substituted with 1 kg of TX3000 in use.
Quality is the guarantee of corporate development !
With our experienced experts and cutting-edge laboratories, as well as cooperation with many local universities and R&D centers, we are constantly improving our product series and making breakthroughs in application fields.
As a requirement for English or international business professional education background, this ensures more professional and efficient communication and cooperation with our customers. They have rich experience in the chemical industry, and they can provide customers with the most optimized solutions and the most timely price updates!